Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: LC: can i take mothers milk plus and motherlove milk special blend together?

Default LC: can i take mothers milk plus and motherlove milk special blend together?

or is that too much?

Default Re: LC: can i take mothers milk plus and motherlove milk special blend together?

They are very similar products. All the same herbs, but the special blend has goat's rue added. I would call the company, they are really helpful and so nice.

Default Re: LC: can i take mothers milk plus and motherlove milk special blend together?

I don't know about some of the other herbs, but I do know that if you take too much fennel it can lower your supply. I have no idea how much too much is however, I have never been able to find that info so I am just careful about it.
    I'm Hillary
    Wife to Gualberto
    Mom to Nolan
    Born at 32 weeks-3lbs/10oz
    11-25-2007
    Our precious early angel

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being ~ Kittie Frantz
    Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth ~ Albert Einstein
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Looking for more information about vaccines?