Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will My Breast Milk Help my SICK 3 year old?

Default Re: Will My Breast Milk Help my SICK 3 year old?

Chocolate breastmilk! but whatever works!

Is it weird that right now I'm thinking of fixing myself a glass? It sounds yummy!
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*teebee2e View Post
    you guys are gonna laugh, but I explained it to him and he said no, baby milk is for babies, and I said, but what if I make it into chocolate baby milk? Then he was all for it. He's drinking some now. (chocolate syrup in breast milk? can't say I ever did that before).
    No laughter here, my weaned DS has been getting my "chocolate breastmilk" everytime he gets sick. I figure the antibodies have to be helping.
    Mama to:
    DS 12/14/05 10lbs. 3oz. 22.5"
    DD 01/26/08 8lbs. 5oz. 19.5"

Attachment parenting begins with leaving the foreskin attached. http://nocirc.org/

175****170****165****160****155****150****145

Good luck :-)
    I remember reading somewhere that most of the benefits of bm can be provided by 50 ml a day. But I guess any is good :-)

I have a friend wh expresses milk and gives it to both her other children (6 and 10) when they are sick. Because breast milk is so concentrated and digests so quickly it is a great way to get calories into them if they are vomitting everything up. Often she says its the only thing they keep down. She also is expressing a few ounces a day for her adult cousin who has Coeliac disease.

Lets not forget that breast milk is anti-infective, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral. Its gotta do something!
    Karli, Besotted mother of Ashley,8lb 9oz - 9th May 2007 and Fae 8lb 11oz 17th Feb 2010, both born at home, naturally.

Nappy-free @ 18 months EC'ing rocks!
    Just leave it alone.