Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: No local LLL leader here

Default No local LLL leader here

I found a number for someone thats supposed to be here in my area but its disconnected What do i do now? my zip is 75569 btw

Default Re: No local LLL leader here

http://www.lllusa.org/TX/

You can try looking here, if you don't find anyone in your area you can call or email someone else and they might be able to help you.

HTH

I would call the next closest group and maybe they know a new number or somebody else from the group to call... If you need help with something right away keep calling. Sometimes the summer is a hard time to get a hold of a leader with vacations and school for older kids and such!
    most have older kids and families to take care of.

I found this too...
    To find a Group or Leader elsewhere in Texas, contact Carol at cameredith@yahoo.com. You may also phone any Leader listed at a site above, and she will be able to tell you if there is an LLL representative or Group in that vicinity. If you are looking for someone outside of a major metropolitan area, it would really help if you provided the name of the nearest large town. If you find outdated information on any site, please send email to the person listed as the maintainer of the Group's Web page, which should be near the end of the page.

Thank you cause i cant get hold on anyone, only disconnect recordings...thanks