Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dumb question

Default Re: Dumb question

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*stuartjr View Post
    Let's keep in touch about our LO's. Like I said, I just get really excited. I am such a dork, but I just love to talk to other moms.
    It would be great to stay in touch, you can PM me anytime!

Andrea - I hadn't thought about it being from the cold, it did get really cold here recently but we haven't been out much...
    DD (7/23/08) self weaned at 17 months
    DS (6/20/10) nursing like a champ

my 19 week old DS is defentally teething then! lol .... he is drooling like crazy, fussy, low fever, chewing anything he can put in his mouth even me! lol how do we stop them from bitting our nipple while BF?

My 5 MO has been so fussy all week, pulling her ears, rubbing her eyes, etc. It peaked last night, and lo and behold! This morning, a little tooth was peaking out.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*ministar View Post
    My 5 MO has been so fussy all week, pulling her ears, rubbing her eyes, etc. It peaked last night, and lo and behold! This morning, a little tooth was peaking out.
    Did you see anything in/on her gums before today? Because we have nothing here, just the crankiness, drool, etc...I keep looking in her mouth but don't see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*abbymom View Post
    Did you see anything in/on her gums before today? Because we have nothing here, just the crankiness, drool, etc...I keep looking in her mouth but don't see anything.
    I couldn't tell at all! When I felt her gums I did feel that she had a tiny little bump where the tooth popped out, but that was only one day before. Also, whenever I offered her my finger to bite in, she seemed to be saying "argh, finally, I've been waiting for that all day!"