Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you ladies feel about caffeine?

Default Re: How do you ladies feel about caffeine?

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*shannon75 View Post
    Umm, hello, ministar, I don't know who you are, but you have to join our walking/running team We log our daily miles and try to reach a goal. http://forums.llli.org/showthread.php?t=62234 Please pretty please!! We are a little behind...

hey I'm pregnant I should join I walk three miles a day..LOL
    Allie
    Wife to T
    Mother to 4 crazy ones

You walk three miles a day and you are not part of Team Balls to the Wall???? Seriously, that could have been 60 miles for us so far this month. We can post date your miles Join Join Join

How many others out there are exercising and keeping it a secret?????

i love my coffee in the morning. and when we are out and about i love stopping at starbucks its so yummy

tea and coffee has antioxidants, so there are benefts... IMO

(everything in moderation)
    Student aspiring to be a Chiropractor and mother to Noah who will be 3 in July and Olivia who will be 2 in Aug.

While DH reacts normally to caffeine (ie it keeps him awake). I have zero reaction to it and LO seems to have inherited it. I used to like the occasional can of energy drink (and this was sometimes at bedtime ladies - I would still get right to sleep) but haven't had one since i got preggo...I only learned to drink coffee since I had LO though... About a cup a day
    proud but exhausted working mammy to two high needs babies

• my surprise baby: the one and only D-Man born 3 weeks late (5/5/08) at 9 lbs 14 oz and 21.5 inches, and
    • the shock H-Girl born about a week late (10/7/09) at 8lbs 15oz and 20.75 inches.

If I am here I am covered in baby (probably two) and fighting for control of the keyboard.

Family beds are awesome

Wondering if you have PPD? Take the screening and see your doctor. You deserve to feel better.

I think I waited 6 weeks before having any alcohol or caffiene. Then I just used both in moderation. I have one cup of coffee in the AM, and usually a starbucks or diet coke mid-day. It's never affected my LO before!
    Lisa

Mommy to
    Logan 5-23-07
    Colby 12-14-09

IDK at times I feel guilty usually around dinner when I'm craving that half glass of soda becuz I NEED that cup of coffee in the morning or else I will be no good
    My name is Rosie and I'm a mother to 3 girls and 2 boys

My girls:Janessa 10.30.93, Reanna 03.25.99 and Mylee 09.20.06
    My sons, Isaiah 07.16.97 and Shawn 09.12.08

I consider it a treat. No more than one a day.

I made a mistake one day and had 3!! I had a tea in the morning, then a friend visited and brought me a coffee and later on in the evening (still visiting) I had a coke. What was I thinking?!?!

It was a looooong night.

My daughter was 6-weeks early and was in the NICU for a week. She was having some apneas (she'd stopped breathing for a few seconds), which turned out to be totally normal, but they were considering treating her with CAFFEINE. And my Mom who's a NICU nurse at another hospital, told me that at her hospital if they start caffeine therapy, they don't let you go home for at least 4 days after the therapy stops. So, I decided to take care of it myself and started drinking at least one giant latte in the morning. Now she's 9-months and I've never stopped the coffee habit.

omg I couldnt cope without my morning cup of tea I think pg tips do a decaff one might try that next time I do also have soda not all the time but if we go out for a meal or something, also alittle choc helps sometimes hehe