Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Favored Breast

Question Favored Breast

I am sure that everyone has one side nursed more that the other but I am beginning to get concerned. The difference in the two has become so dramatic that I have to pad one side just so I don't look lop-sided! It bothers me but that is not what I am most worried about. I fear that when I stop breastfeeding, I will have this one stretched out breast and one itty-bitty. Can anyone tell me if this will happen or if (I pray) they go back to the same size. Still stretched out, but the same size.

HELP!!

Smile Re: Favored Breast

Hello again Bellasmommy! You can try to get her to nurse more on the smaller side and it'll help it get bigger and look more even. Kailaberry did the same thing to me. Don't feel bad or awkward about it. You could also try bf her on the smaller side last and let the bigger side get "drained" and then have her nurse on the smaller side. Anyways I've missed tty whats up? Kailaberry took her first step last week. How is Bella and your dh?

Default Re: Favored Breast

Hey there!! I have tried to get her to nurse more on the other side but nothing seems to even out! I am trying to see if this will be an issue when I stop bf'ing - HOPE NOT. I guess I'll just have to wait and find out.
    Anyways - how are you doing??!! Right now, I can only talk on the web while I am at work or from my Blackberry - no internet right now at home but soon!
    GUESS WHAT??!! Still no AF! AND - went to sleep last night at 7:30, producing less milk and becoming VERY EMOTIONAL!! I hope I am preggo. I go to my OB/GYN tomorrow for my yearly - and going to ask her to check. I guess that is one way to know for sure.

Smile Re: Favored Breast

I'm thought for sure that would help too. Well we are all doing okay over here. Want to hear soming funny? I go to see my OB tomorrow too. I wish the internet would work at your home too. It sure sounds like your preggo. Who is your Dr?

I go to Cain-Swope - she is at St. Thomas Hospital

I am going to see Dr. Knecht at Tennesse Christian.

My right breast must be flavored because ds always drains it, but just kinda plays with the left. Now every time we nurse I make him start on the left...it seems to have helped a little, but from what I hear once the milk dries up, they even out a little.

Good luck with the preggo test