My 9 week old daughter finally took the bottle and we're training her to take breast milk through the bottle for the times she will be at day care and I nurse her the times I will be home. She is doing great but suddenly seems to not like nursing but happily takes the bottle. She nurses on me for 10 mins on each side (which she did even before) but doesn't do it at one go - she sucks for a few mins and then pulls away and keeps doing that for the last 2-3 mins on each side. Is that ok? Is she getting enough? She has 6+ wet diapers and atleast 2 poopy ones. If I go by that, then I guess she is doing ok. But just needed some reassurance.

Also, today I think my milk supply went down. Until yesterday I was able to pump 3 oz. on the right side and atleast 1.5 to 2 oz. on the left. Today its just a total of 3 oz. Is this normal?

I know I am not as relaxed as I usually am... went back to work from home part time so have much catching up to do. Maybe that is what is affecting things... I'd appreciate any response.

TIA!