Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: 27 mo's --first nursing free day

Default 27 mo's --first nursing free day

This is the first time I have posted here. After 27 mo's 3 weeks and 1 day my DS did not nurse the whole day!!! I have not begun to analyze how I feel. I am so proud to have nursed him this long . My DD only went two years. It is funny to think that before I had these beautiful children I did not consider nursing past a year. In many ways I think the second year in nursing is even better than the first. My DS did not eat solid food until he was eighteen months due to medical problems so I really thanked the Lord for my abundance of milk everyday. It seems we are on the road to ending our time nursing. In many ways it makes me yearn for his first days. Ryan was 4 lbs when he came home and nursed every hour of the day. I was looking at the log of my first day nursing and he nursed 23 times. He also had 14 diapers and I feel no nostalgia for them at all. Thanks for taking the time to read this. For all of you going through the same thing I wish a wonderful transition to the next stage with your LO.

Mama to DD Mariah 04/03 2lbs 8oz BF 2yrs 1 day!
    DS Ryan 07/06 4lbs 15 oz No solids until 18 mo's!
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" Gandhi

Default Re: 27 mo's --first nursing free day

Congrats!
    Lisa

Mommy to
    Logan 5-23-07
    Colby 12-14-09

Default Re: 27 mo's --first nursing free day

congrats on a beautiful chapter in your life
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language