Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: My Knees Hurt

Default My Knees Hurt

My knees hurt. Not all the time, just whenever I have to use them - going up stairs, getting up from sitting on the floor, etc. It's been going on for a few weeks. I can't think of any reason why. Anyone else experience this? Is it possible I have a calcium deficiency?

Default Re: My Knees Hurt

DH laughed at me the other night when he heard mine "creak" as I stood up from sitting on the floor. Mine have started that all of a sudden and do get sore. I chalked it up to age and the weather changing. I already have arthritis in one due to an old injury.
    Our blessings from God!
    Kylee was born September, 2006 - 9 lbs. 12 1/2 oz, 21 inches long.
    Kiefer was born January, 2008 - 6 lbs. 14 oz, 19 1/2 inches long.
    He was diagnosed with a severe peanut allergy at 12 1/2 months old. Others later discovered.
    And I am even more blessed by being married to my best friend and the most honorable man I've ever known.

"The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world." - Abraham Lincoln

Same here. I think my body just needs more of the vits and minerals I lost when preggo. I am doing my best to take my vitamins and a few glucosamine tablets now and again. The vitamins have really helped (Gummi vites btw)
    proud but exhausted working mammy to two high needs babies

• my surprise baby: the one and only D-Man born 3 weeks late (5/5/08) at 9 lbs 14 oz and 21.5 inches, and
    • the shock H-Girl born about a week late (10/7/09) at 8lbs 15oz and 20.75 inches.

If I am here I am covered in baby (probably two) and fighting for control of the keyboard.

Family beds are awesome

Wondering if you have PPD? Take the screening and see your doctor. You deserve to feel better.

I'm too young for this!
    Well I am going to increase my calcium intake and see what happens.

as well as vitamins, how has your workout routine been since the baby? I know i used to be very active, but after the baby, while i am still pumping 3x a day at work, i don't get time to work out now, and i have noticed a lot of 'creaking' that didn't happen before! just a thought! that and weather is changing here in IN, too!
    for 1 year ! We are fully weaned... . We kicked deadbeat dad to curb and rocking 2010 on our own! It is what it is!

May 16, 2008