Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joshua turned 2!!!

Default Joshua turned 2!!!

Yesterday! I am still in shock. I look at him and see a little boy, but he is still very much my little baby. How do you let go? He didn't want to nurse when Daddy got him out of bed today. He wanted to play with his new "dump twuck"
    I never told him I was expecting, but he has been patting my belly and saying "baby in dare" (maybe because it popped right out this time). He is going to be a wonderful big brother. I am so excited. I am happy and sad at the same time.
    Thank you all you wonderful LLLadies for all your support during our 2 years. We never would have made it this long without you

Kathryn,
    Mama to my sweet blueberry eyed boy Joshua
    born on 11/2/2006

and my blueberry eyed baby Jonah Henry...my water birth baby!
    born on 6/15/09

MOBY WRAPS ROCK

Default Re: Joshua turned 2!!!

Congrats Kathryn!

Kimberly Mommy to Landin and Avery

------------------------------------------

What an amazing little boy you have, and you are an amazing mother. Congrats on two wonderful years with Joshua!

I'm Heather, SAHM to Cooper , born 1/2007
    and Bennett, our precious NICU grad born 8/2009
    and wife to Bill since 10/2003!
    We're young, but we know we can do it!
    Life with the Stevens-blog

I'm an Ergo Baby Carrier affiliate!

Congratulations Kathryn! On making it this far, on the New baby coming and all that motherhood is to you and will be. A slow natural weaning is all any of us can hope for. And if he is able to walk away on his own, before you run into supply problems, that will probably be one less emotional roller coaster that you have to ride in the months to come.
    Congratulations again!
    And Happy B-day to your Big Boy!. Hunker down. This year will be one will challenge you on all levels. When you are ready to give him to the neighbors just focus on your sweet baby and the incredible time you have shared up until this point.

Way too lazy for formula

Happy Birthday to your LO and Congratulations to you!

Thanks ladies

Kathryn,
    Mama to my sweet blueberry eyed boy Joshua
    born on 11/2/2006

and my blueberry eyed baby Jonah Henry...my water birth baby!
    born on 6/15/09

MOBY WRAPS ROCK

Wow, 2 years old! You have given him such an amazing start to life by being such a wonderful mother and role model for him! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments over the past two years. You have met all the trials head on and have surpassed all goals and now have this wonderful little boy as living proof of your dedication to being a wonderful mother!

As for weaning, it's such a hard thing for us mom's but at the same time it's the best thing for them, when they are able to decide that they are okay without it. He may not let go completely and it may be the start of his own weaning process, but it's on his terms and what better way.
    Thinking of you!
    Kelly

Mommy to Gabriel born 12/25/06 Breastfed 12/25/06 - 12/09 and possibly here and there still
    Madelyn born 9/24/09 delivered at home and caught by my husband

"To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right."

Happy birthday Joshua!!!! And congrats to Kathryn for being such a great mom.
    “We are not put on earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.”
    --Anonymous

Yay!
    I'm Hillary
    Wife to Gualberto
    Mom to Nolan
    Born at 32 weeks-3lbs/10oz
    11-25-2007
    Our precious early angel

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being ~ Kittie Frantz
    Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth ~ Albert Einstein
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Looking for more information about vaccines?

Happy Birthday little man!!!!!
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.