Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O Baby Is 6mo!

Default O Baby Is 6mo!

Wow, we have been through a lot in this short first 6 months of O baby's life. I'm so glad we have stuck through it and have come out for the better. I have no idea what the next 6 months will bring, but I sure hope it's smooth sailing.

Thank you to all the mama's who have helped us on our journey, even if it was just a simple .

Last edited by @llli*only.woman.in.the.house; November 1st, 2008 at 11:15 AM.
    “Only with trust, faith, and support can the woman allow the birth experience to enlighten and empower her.” - Annie Kennedy & Penny Simkin

Default Re: O Baby Is 6mo!

Wow! Has it been 6 months already? He's such a handsome little man (just like his big bro). Happy 1/2 Birthday little guy! Congrats on 6 mos. BFing this little guy Jess!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mama.p View Post
    Wow! Has it been 6 months already? He's such a handsome little man (just like his big bro). Happy 1/2 Birthday little guy! Congrats on 6 mos. BFing this little guy Jess!
    TY Kelly!
    “Only with trust, faith, and support can the woman allow the birth experience to enlighten and empower her.” - Annie Kennedy & Penny Simkin

It seems almost impossinble that 6 months have gone by already! Congratulations Little Man on your 1/2 birthday! WTG Jess on making it 6 months nursing your little man! It really seems like just yesterday you had him, to me at least!
    Mama to my Rubies
    C '07
    A '09
    And my Christmas Eve baby
    L '12
    I will carry you all my life
    And I will praise the one who's chosen me to carry you
    W Apr '11
    R Nov '11
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart. *Helen Kellar*

O-baby! Jess, you know I think you're the bomb and your boys are sweet and thriving because you are THE bomb.

Mama to my little Diva: Miss K (7/15/06)
    And her little sister: Lulu Pie (3/21/09)

"Don't toush da mango"
    One-handed typer Extraordinaire!
    My body creates, houses, nurtures and nourishes life. That is awesome.
    Kegel Kop says: TIGHTEN UP!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mothersky View Post
    O-baby! Jess, you know I think you're the bomb and your boys are sweet and thriving because you are THE bomb.

Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.

Kimberly Mommy to Landin and Avery

------------------------------------------

happy halfy birthday!!!!
    I'm Hillary
    Wife to Gualberto
    Mom to Nolan
    Born at 32 weeks-3lbs/10oz
    11-25-2007
    Our precious early angel

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being ~ Kittie Frantz
    Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth ~ Albert Einstein
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Looking for more information about vaccines?

Awww, O! Our babies are growing up so quickly. I feel like we were just announcing our pregnancies!

Molly

Loving mama to JP (DS, 1/03 ~ nursed 6 mos), EL (DD1, 9/05 ~ nursed 4 yrs), EJ (DD2, 3/08 ~ nursed 3 yrs 9 mos), and
    JM (DD3, 6/12 ~ currently nursing), all born naturally
    Devoted wife to SAHD P, my hero
    A few of my favorite things that I've discovered on the forum: co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem nursing, baby-led solids, cloth diapering, APing, selective vaccination...the list goes on

Wow- time has flown by!

Congrats Jess and Happy Half Birthday Owen!
    Kelly

Mommy to Gabriel born 12/25/06 Breastfed 12/25/06 - 12/09 and possibly here and there still
    Madelyn born 9/24/09 delivered at home and caught by my husband

"To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right."