Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Fenugreek?

Default Fenugreek?

I hear a lot about this herbal suppliment and how it boosts milk production for "MOST" women. I have yet to talk to anyone who has used it though. I just bought some today and I took my first 2 pills....hoping it helps!

Has anyone had success with this?

I've read that Goat's Rue is the best over the counter supplement that you can get for BF, but not even health food stores around here sell it so I thought I'd give Fenugreek a try first.

Default Re: Fenugreek?

I just started today and will let you know if anything changes.

I think I'll post this querry here. Maybe it will help you out too. That is if you get the seed form, as I have.

"I bought a 1/4lbs of seeds from the local super market and was wondering how to make it into tea or anything else. As I'm new to using it. I'm most likely going to buy a few pounds of it online after I figure out how to utilize it."

How do you utilize Fenugreek seeds? I would like to grow the plant. How would I go about doing that? I just hear a lot about the uses of Fenugreek. Will post or message those interested in it.
    New Mom

[Top to bottom in photo]
    Kori & Dain
    31-7-2008

Made it through the first year
    Now what? I'm lost.

I have been taking the liquid 3x/day for about 5 days and haven't noticed anything yet. I'm going to try more milk plus from mother love recommended by several others. Good luck and I'll keep ya posted.

I've had been drinking the mother's milk and fenugreek tea, that I make myself, for the last two days. No notice here. I've felt a little awkward but nothing else.
    New Mom

[Top to bottom in photo]
    Kori & Dain
    31-7-2008

Now what? I'm lost.

I would recommend More Milk Plus www.motherlove.com. It is so much stronger and works much quicker than regular fenugreek. I know that they have a product called more milk special blend which has goats rue in it as well. The goats rue really helps develop mammary tissue. If you call the compamy they can give you lots of info on the right product for you. All my friends use it and we all love it.

I stopped the fenugreek and started the more milk plus for 2 days and rented the hospital grade pump and have already noticed a difference thanks to this site and those that give there input. Thank you.

I used fenugreek and think it really helped me. You have to take a lot of it in order for it to really do it's job.

Jeanne (my middle name IRL)

Mommy to two girls (M & M), born Sept. '07 and Sept. '09

Finally noticed something. Looks like I got a plugged duct. Going to take care of it here in a bit. As for how to use the fenugreek, it's very easy I found out. If anyone would like information on it, just drop me a line and I'd be glad to give you what I know on it.
    New Mom

[Top to bottom in photo]
    Kori & Dain
    31-7-2008

Now what? I'm lost.

How do you know if you have a clogged duct?

Last edited by @llli*2xstarter; October 31st, 2008 at 04:51 PM.
    New Mom

[Top to bottom in photo]
    Kori & Dain
    31-7-2008

Now what? I'm lost.