Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: In PANAMA (the country)

Default In PANAMA (the country)

Hi mommies:

I am trying to get together with other moms that still nursing. My baby is now 15 months and we have a long way to go still. There is no LLL here so this forum has been my loyable friend for this past 15 months but I will really like to meet some other moms. If you know of ANYbody that is in this country with a nursing toddler ....let me know!

thanks
    Super happily married to my soulmate Matthew and PROUD mommy to my baby girl Gaia Denali (9th July 2007).

I love to

Default Re: In PANAMA (the country)

I don't now anyone in Panama but you are free to email me to chat or you could just communicate on these posts. Sorry you are so far away and can't be around others who nurse! Keep up the good work though mommy!

Wink Re: In PANAMA (the country)

Thanks, this forum is my shelter....
    Super happily married to my soulmate Matthew and PROUD mommy to my baby girl Gaia Denali (9th July 2007).

I love to

How far is Panama from Bolivia? Please excuse my ignorance of geography.

have you thought about starting your own group?

http://www.llli.org/FAQ/LLLgroup.html

Talking Re: In PANAMA (the country)

Hi ladys:

Panama is like 5 hours by plane to Bolivia. Panama is in Centeramerica and Bolivia in Southamerica....so it is not close at all.

And yeap, that is exactly what I want, to make my own group of nursing moms, that is why I post here gals...I am recruting but so fur no nursing moms with older kids .

Thanks for the comments

I love to