Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Nuby Bottles

Default Nuby Bottles

Anyone heard of these. They don't drip unless LO sucks. Although I will bring LO to work with me, there will probably be days where I'm really busy and may want to leave her at home with DH. My LO had nipple confusion b/c I have to supplement. Now I've been using the SNS and things are much better. I'm scared to ever use a bottle again but I may have to when work starts next week.

Default Re: Nuby Bottles

I'm new the the forums and need some help clarifying some of the 'text' speak that is used. SNS??? DH??? I can figure out some but not all of them. I am wondering because I am having the same problems with my LO with nipple confusion except it has not yet been resolved.

Default Re: Nuby Bottles

I'm sorry I have no advice about the bottles. We went straight to sippy cups and then we added playtex bottles around 10 months. I'm sorry I didnt see how old your LO is.

Here is a sight that can help the other mother out with the short hand
    "The biggest mistake a man can make, is to have the fear of making one" Unknown

Being "just" a mom is the most powerful thing I could ever do, and it makes me the happiest person I could be.

Josh 9/02
    Ben 7/04
    Lily Shes Walking 10/07

232*230****225****220****215****210****205****200* ***195****190********180