My daughter suffers from nipple confusion. She doesn't reject the breast she just wants to treat it like a bottle. We gave her bottles starting at 2 weeks because she was not at birth weight and also because we went on a 13 hour road trip to a relative's wedding. I stopped giving her bottles when we got home and did okay for a while. Then I went back to work when she was about 6 weeks, I also introduced a binky (for the sitters sanity) about then. I am a teacher and work every other day, so 3 days one week and 2 the next. After that I suffered blisters on both nipples several times, they got better. I just realized a couple of weeks ago when my mom pointed out that she was clicking that she wasn't latching correctly and that is why I had to pump after each feeding to keep my milk supply. I talked with a lll leader who gave me some good tips, but I have been trying for a week unsuccessfully to get her to latch correctly. Am I forever a slave to the pump now? Is there anyone who has some good advice for a mom whose doesn't want to have to pump at home and at work?