Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Giving up but thanks for the advice.

Default Giving up but thanks for the advice.

After a lot of struglles and serious thinkgin (and crying), I have decided to stop my efforts to relactate. Ds just doesn't allow me time to pump and I miss so much time with him because I'm attached to my pump. He cries 8-10 hours a day for no reason and I won't let him cry while I pump.

Thanks for all the advice ladies. I will always regret my choice when he was born but there's nothing I can do to change it. Time to get over it, I guess.

THanks,
    felicia

Default Re: Giving up but thanks for the advice.

Felicia,

You have fought the good fight and should be content knowing how hard you tried. I hope things go better for you now! Take care...

Default Re: Giving up but thanks for the advice.

Kate, i was just getting ready to post that after talking with several LLL ladies in a chat on AOL, I am going to keep trying but I won't stress as hard. It can be done without stressing about how often I pump. If it's meant to happen, it'll happen in due time if I try.

Plus, I squeezed my left side and got sprayed in the face... I can't walk away from that, can I?

Thanks!

Smile Re: Giving up but thanks for the advice.

I agree you can't just give up if you got sprayed in the face Though it sounds like you need a **hug**. Good luck !