Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: still need help

Default still need help

okay, i know I already posted about this somewhat and I apologize for re-posting but I am so confused. I block feed the same side for 2 feedings in a row and my feedings are every 3 hours. (so basically a 6 hour block) But LO has started sleeping through the night and I need help as to what to do in the morning. LO feeds at 10 pm and then doesn't feed again until around 5 or 6 am. If I finish my "left side" block at the 10pm feeding then, technically I should have 2 "right side" blocks in the middle of the night, but since he sleeps through these, which side do I feed on in the morning, the right side since that would have been next, or the left side which it would be "time" for. HELP!!!

Default Re: still need help

*I* would feed with the side that would have been next. Your body will adjust - just watch for signs of plugged ducts

HTH
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*number3 View Post
    *I* would feed with the side that would have been next. Your body will adjust - just watch for signs of plugged ducts

HTH
    I agree.
    Married my love on 7/3/2004
    Blessed with Isabella Grace on 5/20/2008
    Back to work on 7/22/2008

& since 5/20/2008
    No formula!

Goals:

1 month 2 months 3 months 4 months 5 months 6 months 7 months 8 months 9 months 10 months 11 months 12 months

Thank you so much