Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: crazy nursing positions

Default crazy nursing positions

Lately my 7 1.2 month old DD has been nursing perfectly fine one side *Right side that has a flat nipple* and all a sudden WEIRD on my other side *left side has inverted nipple* She has 6 teeth YES 6 teeth 4 top and 2 bottem.. and hasnt been acting like any more are coming thorugh yet, she's NEVER had a problem with nursing on that side since she was a wittle LITTLE baby! =)

So any ideas to why she wants to nurse weird all a sudden.

and weird i mean instead of the cradle hold like we haev been doing this hole time, to her stradeling my leg and sittig up right. i have such large breasts too *g's* that she cant breath and pops offf leaving my nip open to eveerytoneeee!!!

CAYLA
    Mama 2 Allie who Self-weaned @ 2 1/2
    Korben Jon born 07/25/2011*

Default Re: crazy nursing positions

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*caylamac View Post
    and weird i mean instead of the cradle hold like we haev been doing this hole time, to her stradeling my leg and sittig up right. i have such large breasts too *g's* that she cant breath and pops offf leaving my nip open to eveerytoneeee!!!
    My son is almost 9 months and has started to work himself into some strange positions too. He turns to his belly then tries to get up on his hands and knees taking my nipple with him (ouch!). When I'm sitting up, he will end up in a sitting position just like you described. I thought maybe it was more comfortable or he wanted to see the world. Or maybe he just does it when he's winding down and not as hungry.

Default Re: crazy nursing positions

As they get older LOs will get into some crazy nursing positions no matter what physical issues you have, there is even a thread around about it somewhere! They have a whole new world and are eager to see and expolre so they become much more aware and almost multi-task while nursing!

GL and I wouldn't worry as long as she's still nursing effectively.
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language