Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How will I survive Child-Led Weaning?

Default Re: How will I survive Child-Led Weaning?

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*green.momma View Post
    I didn't realize what a zombie I was on 100MG until I started weaning and felt really good on 50MG.
    Zombie, I feel numb.. is how i feel. But I was on 50 and i needed more, and now im on 100 and i feel numb.. like i have no emotions.. maybe i'll go back down to 50?

CAYLA
    Mama 2 Allie who Self-weaned @ 2 1/2
    Korben Jon born 07/25/2011*

Default Re: How will I survive Child-Led Weaning?

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*caylamac View Post
    Zombie, I feel numb.. is how i feel. But I was on 50 and i needed more, and now im on 100 and i feel numb.. like i have no emotions.. maybe i'll go back down to 50?
    Zoloft is weird. It helped me a lot at the beginning, then the side effects continued to get worse for me. I tried going off it once, then went back on it, then off it again for good... and haven't looked back since.

I was really tired all the time, and like you said emotionless. Felt like I was going through the motions but not really there. And yeah it just wasn't me. The weaning off it was sooo... ugh... but after about a month or so I stopped having weaning side effects and am more or less myself again.

I am religious about taking my vitamins though and I think that helps me more than the zoloft did in the first place.

You could talk to your doc and see if a different med would work better for you. Some people have less side effects from prozac than zoloft.
    Lisa

Mommy to
    Logan 5-23-07
    Colby 12-14-09