Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: ahhh, so that's why!!

Default ahhh, so that's why!!

ds hasn't been nursing very well during the day the past couple of days, and hasn't been sleeping very well during the night (nursing all night long).

Today I felt a tooth Bottom front (left). I knew they were close but because he's been teething (drooling/chewing) since he was 2 months I thought they might never come through Hopefully the one next to it will show up soon!
    ~Jenn~

mother of 2 boys!
    08/14/98~~03/20/08

Birth: 7lbs 12oz, 1 year: 22lbs 11oz
    until he self-weaned 4 days before his third birthday ... still on occasion ... and happily

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************
    People need to understand that when they're deciding between breastmilk and formula, they're not deciding between Coke and Pepsi.... They're choosing between a live, pure substance and a dead substance made with the cheapest oils available. ~Chele Marmet

Default Re: ahhh, so that's why!!

Mystery solved! Ikwym about feeling like teething can take forever. My kids all got teeth late (10-11 months, DD2 has none yet) and I kept thinking they were getting them for months before.
    Aw, I bet his little tooth is so cute! Here's to more restful nights ahead...maybe.

Molly

Loving mama to JP (DS, 1/03 ~ nursed 6 mos), EL (DD1, 9/05 ~ nursed 4 yrs), EJ (DD2, 3/08 ~ nursed 3 yrs 9 mos), and
    JM (DD3, 6/12 ~ currently nursing), all born naturally
    Devoted wife to SAHD P, my hero
    A few of my favorite things that I've discovered on the forum: co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem nursing, baby-led solids, cloth diapering, APing, selective vaccination...the list goes on