Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever...

Default Do you ever...

...feel like saying "to he** with work! I am just going to quit and stay home full time!" Of course the reality hits that you would have no health insurance, no money, probably lose your house, not be able to buy food. Oh well, sometimes it is nice to day dream.

Loving my Beautiful High Needs Baby Girl born 12/28/06

Default Re: Do you ever...

EVERYDAY!! I NEED to get off my A$$ and find some reaonable health insurance and then buy a bigger house and then take in anothe kid or two to watch and make some extra cash, oh and pay off my car....
    Autumn
    Moma to *Silas* 10-30-07

Yup. At least once a week I ask myself why I am doing this BS (I work with college students, there's lots of BS drama that they think is so important) when I'd much rather be home reading Good Night Moon or 5 Little Monkeys for the 10 billionth time. Then I remember how DDs at the stage of having a total meltdown when she doesn't get her own way and it makes me just a little bit happier that she's at daycare where they can deal with that!
    I'm Wendi.
    Mom to:
    DD1 7/28/07 for 21 mos and weaned with
    &
    DD2 12/16/09

Yes.
    “We are not put on earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.”
    --Anonymous

Lately, everyday . I don't know if it's this pregnancy, but I miss my DS sooo much these days. I cannot wait until my maternity leave.
    Loving mama to S - 11/06, and F - 1/09

Yes. I'm going through that feeling right now. I'm debating whether I should just quit and be SAHM but then the $$$ issue worries me. I have a great job with very little responsibilities and very good pay but I miss my DD every day.

When I pick her up from DCp's house, the look of happiness in her face is bittersweet. I'm happy because she recognizes me and is so happy to see me but it breaks my heart that i'm away from her all day .
    Married my love on 7/3/2004
    Blessed with Isabella Grace on 5/20/2008
    Back to work on 7/22/2008

& since 5/20/2008
    No formula!

Goals:

1 month 2 months 3 months 4 months 5 months 6 months 7 months 8 months 9 months 10 months 11 months 12 months

Every day since the moment my maternity leave ended!
    Kelly

Mommy to Gabriel born 12/25/06 Breastfed 12/25/06 - 12/09 and possibly here and there still
    Madelyn born 9/24/09 delivered at home and caught by my husband

"To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right."

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*sebsmommy View Post
    Lately, everyday . I don't know if it's this pregnancy, but I miss my DS sooo much these days. I cannot wait until my maternity leave.
    then I'll decide.

Mama to my little Diva: Miss K (7/15/06)
    And her little sister: Lulu Pie (3/21/09)

"Don't toush da mango"
    One-handed typer Extraordinaire!
    My body creates, houses, nurtures and nourishes life. That is awesome.
    Kegel Kop says: TIGHTEN UP!

The last two weeks were so stressful that I called my aunt and told her I was quitting my job. I didn't REALLY mean it, we need the money and I really love my students. But I agree, it was nice to daydream. Hopefully if I have another LO or if I can stay home and homeschool. That's my plan for now.

All the time.
    Sarah- Mommy to Ally (4/16/06) , Katlyn (11/13/07) & Rebekah (10/21/09)
    All three, all natural!