Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Big Man on Campus!

Default Big Man on Campus!

Hi Ladies!

I had to share a little story fromt his past weekend. We went to the county fair and they have a Rock and Rest Nursing Tent ( it). So Gabe was getting ansy and I asked if he wanted to nurse, he did so we headed over to the tent. As soon as I took him out of his stroller, he started to giggle and get so excited it was bursting out of him. He walked in the tent this way, made it to the particular chair he wanted me to sit in, came back got me and brought me over to it! He was so excited to nurse he just couldn't contain it. He got up on my lap, waved hi to all the babies and loudly proclaimed HIeee Babies! laid down and went to town. When he was done, he quickly sat up said all done, said Byeee! and proceeded to walk out!

I nursing toddlers! No guesswork involved!
    Kelly

Mommy to Gabriel born 12/25/06 Breastfed 12/25/06 - 12/09 and possibly here and there still
    Madelyn born 9/24/09 delivered at home and caught by my husband

"To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right."

Default Re: Big Man on Campus!

too cute!

So sweet!!!
    Mother - Wife - Artist - Cook - Writer - EnvironMENTAList - Cloth Diaperer (but we are soooo done with diapers) - Organic Health Nut...I'm sure there's more.

DD1 - 12/15/05 Breastfed for 16.5 months
    DD2 - 8/6/07 Breastfed for 3 whole years and 3 little, extra days.

Molly

Loving mama to JP (DS, 1/03 ~ nursed 6 mos), EL (DD1, 9/05 ~ nursed 4 yrs), EJ (DD2, 3/08 ~ nursed 3 yrs 9 mos), and
    JM (DD3, 6/12 ~ currently nursing), all born naturally
    Devoted wife to SAHD P, my hero
    A few of my favorite things that I've discovered on the forum: co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem nursing, baby-led solids, cloth diapering, APing, selective vaccination...the list goes on

super cute! And I love that there were so many other nursing babies to wave to!
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

I'm super impressed with the nursing tent - that is GREAT!! Gabe!!

Loving mama to S - 11/06, and F - 1/09

They have had it there for the past three years and each year (at least the past two) it's gotten bigger and more popular! They had pages and pages of women who signed in! The women that was working in it said that they now have them at the 3 major fairs around here! !

I just loved how he was so publicly excited to nurse and was basically acting like it was a bar saying Hi to all his friends before he bellied up! It was also nice for some of the moms to littler (is that a word?) ones to see that nursing a toddler is quite easy!
    Kelly

Mommy to Gabriel born 12/25/06 Breastfed 12/25/06 - 12/09 and possibly here and there still
    Madelyn born 9/24/09 delivered at home and caught by my husband

"To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right."

that is just precious.

Kathryn,
    Mama to my sweet blueberry eyed boy Joshua
    born on 11/2/2006

and my blueberry eyed baby Jonah Henry...my water birth baby!
    born on 6/15/09

MOBY WRAPS ROCK