Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Suggestions on organic milk

Exclamation Suggestions on organic milk

Hello, my LO is 1 yrs old and he is weening himself, which is great because I hear that some mothers have a very hard time weening their babies. I do not want to give him cows milk. Can anyone suggest a great organic milk or an alternative to cows milk?

Thank you ladies sooo much and I really appreciate it.

Default Re: Suggestions on organic milk

Organic milk is cows milk. The most common kind of alternative milks that I know of are goats milk, rice milk and soy milk. I guess it depends on what it is that your needing, but they are all very different in taste and nutrients. Is there a specific reason you don't want to use cows milk like and allergy or something? I give my kids(& myself) organic cows milk from our local farm and it's so good.

Thanks. I will try the organic cows milk

There are many alternatives... I was going to ask the same as above as to why you are opposed to cows milk (while I understand it's not that desireable nor necesary as long as all nutritional needs are met otherwise) but thought maybe you had a specific reason...

This weaning link might offer some useful advice as well
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.