Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: got the blues

Default Re: got the blues

Lilybug , How are things today, i saw you post in another thread and i can't stop thinking about you guys, your DD is the same age as my DS and i guess some if it is all the meds i am on making me hormonal but i keep crying

Have you stopped wearing the perfume? any other changes?

i think Shelly made alot of important points above, i know that i could not handle Silas weaning right now, he's just too young... but i hope mom's like you and Shelly and the others will be around when and if we have a strike to deal with
    Autumn
    Moma to *Silas* 10-30-07

Default Re: got the blues

well we're done... she's done. I was driving today to my girlfriends house (who nursed 5 kids successfully) for advice today, and I thought of the last time we nursed.... Gosh I'm gonna ball here.... We were on the play room floor and I was letting her crawl on me and I thought hey want some boob. We nursed for a few moments and that was it. We normally don't nurse laying down and I kinda like it b/c I can play with her hair and rub her face in that position. No more nursing after that. I will have to cherish that for ever.

I have thought about this long and hard and from what I have read babies don't normally do this, this young. Maybe she's just one of those kids....

I was so freaked out when I found out that I was having a girl. I didn't know how I would feel about nursing a girl. Turns out she's been the best I could have ever dreamed of. I am proud for trying to nurse again after two failed attempts. We did it! Darn it, we did great at it! I fought hard and I gave her my all! She's my little love and I put everything into it and she's just gotta grow sometime I guess

Its hard to change, but you know your growing when you do. I want to thank you for all your powerful encouragement. A pat on the back can do wonders to a mommy in need. I can't even repay you for what you have done for us. Keep on keepin on!

sorry for some of the post being so awful, I'm so gonna have to print this out tho
    "The biggest mistake a man can make, is to have the fear of making one" Unknown

Being "just" a mom is the most powerful thing I could ever do, and it makes me the happiest person I could be.

Josh 9/02
    Ben 7/04
    Lily Shes Walking 10/07

232*230****225****220****215****210****205****200* ***195****190********180