Is this thrush:
- I have pain on the sides of my breasts starting under the armpit. Doesn't happen at all feedings, mostly just at night after she's done nursing.
- I had itching in the past but no longer.
- I had cracked nipples the first few weeks but they're healed now.
- No other breast or nipple pain.
- My daughter's tongue has a white coating.
- My daughter clicks when nursing.
Not sure if I should visit my pediatrician or try at home remedies first (vinegar solution, monistat, boiling pacifiers etc)? Interested to see if others had similar symptoms & how to treat...