Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: "Playing with your food" ....

Talking "Playing with your food" ....

My LO has learned that he can blow rasberries (i always called them tummy blows) on my boob while he eats. The other day he sneezed and the outcome was he learned that if he buries his face in my boob and blows the outcome is a farty noise....he thinks it is HILARIOUS and only stops long enough to laugh at how funny he is....

It is so cute to see their little personalities take shape. I'm so glad we are still nursing because I am sure I will remember this for quite a while. Even my hubby chuckles as he watches him play.

Emily, mommy to
    Jeremija Charles - 5/30/07 - nursed 26 mo, and
    Aleksandar Hayes - 12/13/09 - nursing strong!

"Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you are going to do now and do it." - William Durant

If you really want to do something, you'll find a way, if you don't, you'll find an excuse.

Default Re: "Playing with your food" ....

LOL l love this--my son does it too

That is too cute!!
    Tracy...Mommy to my two beautiful girls - Kinzie Marie, 1/19/01 and Ryan Renee, 2/1/07
    Married to Danny, an amazing husband and father - 3/22/03

Age Ticker

Breast milk is better than any udder milk!

My opinion is that anybody offended by breastfeeding is staring too hard. ~David Allen

mine does this too,although she hasn't done it lately!!

Oh that is so funny and sweet. I love it!

Kathryn,
    Mama to my sweet blueberry eyed boy Joshua
    born on 11/2/2006

and my blueberry eyed baby Jonah Henry...my water birth baby!
    born on 6/15/09

MOBY WRAPS ROCK

DS does that, he also blows them on my arms, face, stomach, where ever he can

Too cute!
    Laura, proud vbacing, ecological breastfeeding mommy to four ages 8, 6, 5, and 2. That's Kate nursing her doll, Adam.

The Seven Standards of ecological breastfeeding: (1) exclusive breasfeeding for the first 6 months (2) pacify baby at your breast (3) don't use bottles and pacifiers (4) co-sleep for night feedings (5) take a nursing nap (6) nurse frequently day and night; avoiding schedules (7) avoid practices that restrict nursing or separates you from your baby. The average return of menstruation for ecological breastfeeding mothers is between 14 and 15 months.

My Son likes to "play" with his food as well. The raspberries, and the fart noises are a riot! When he tries to take my nip with him is when the fun stops. He's got the pincer grasp down pat!

I know that my 1 year old DS knows that biting is a bad thing because he will look up at me and grin and then very gently and lightly bite on my nipple. I will say don't bite and he will grin even bigger. that stinker!