Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: 1st time posting! Need help.

Unhappy 1st time posting! Need help.

Hi all,
    My son is 10 months and I've noticed that when I express my milk to leave for baby that I don't have a great results anymore, I used to get 2-3ozs in the morning. But now I get maybe 0.5oz per breast. Resulting in me expressing with EVERY feed . Also I don't feel my breasts getting very full anymore. I had wanted to feed baby till 1 year.

Can any one suggest anything for me?

Default Re: 1st time posting! Need help.

Mama to Adeline Brett, breastfed for 4.5 years (12/14/05) and little Eliza June, new tiny sprite in my arms and still learning the ropes (7/18/10)

Family Blog • If I'm here I'm nursing and typing one handed ... forgive the typos!
    And I'm not a newbie at all ... I'm trying to get my old user ID working from back in the day ... paint-the-moon

Default Re: 1st time posting! Need help.

Thanks so much, I used to have no problem leaving milk for him, I was engoured so no problem, but with going out to work I'm torn now as to whether to move him to formula so he has enough.
    I'm in work today and I only had enough milk to leave a 4oz bottle for the whole day. I feel really bad for him.