Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Hooter Hider"

Default Re: "Hooter Hider"

I used a similar type of thing for pumping at the office - worked great for that - hands free pumping corset, PISA, nursing cover and I worked on the computer all through my pumping sessions.

Wish I had one!
    Kelly

Mommy to Gabriel born 12/25/06 Breastfed 12/25/06 - 12/09 and possibly here and there still
    Madelyn born 9/24/09 delivered at home and caught by my husband

"To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right."

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*gabesmommy View Post
    Wish I had one!
    I have an extra one now (don't pump anymore) - it's a homemade knock off, but cute and functional. PM me your addy if you want me to send it to you!

I bought mine from target. it was about $30 and worth every penny! There is a plastic part in the top that keeps the material away from your body so you can see whats going on down there. I saw yesterday that they are on sale and they are about 50% off in my target. Love em!!
    "The biggest mistake a man can make, is to have the fear of making one" Unknown

Being "just" a mom is the most powerful thing I could ever do, and it makes me the happiest person I could be.

Josh 9/02
    Ben 7/04
    Lily Shes Walking 10/07

232*230****225****220****215****210****205****200* ***195****190********180

i have a bebe au lait hooter hider. got it new off of ebay for i think about $25? i think it's called the kleo chocolate print? i'm pretty shy about nursing so i usually try and go into a room or somewhere private to nurse, but even in a nursing room, in the car, at mommy & me class...i whip it out and feel much more comfortable. i must say, now that it's summer he gets pretty hot under it but he loves to stare at the print that he can see through under it as he nurses. i also use it a lot as a blanket or to shade him in his stroller. so i get a lot of other uses out of it too. i think it is well worth the money.

I got the measurements from thenursingapron.com- and made my own. It's worked great for in the car, at the park, and when we have company at our house.

I don't have one now. But I definitely will be getting one for #2. I am taking notes! LOL
    Mama to my Rubies
    C '07
    A '09
    And my Christmas Eve baby
    L '12
    I will carry you all my life
    And I will praise the one who's chosen me to carry you
    W Apr '11
    R Nov '11
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart. *Helen Kellar*

I have one and loved in the beginning. My lo is 4.5 mos now and hates anything covering her so she tries to pull it off of her as she is feeding. I also picked a cute pattern but she is now distracted by the pattern when she is feeding so i suggest picking a calm solid color.

I had nothing with my first and thought I NIP just fine, but use it now with my second and am loving it. I find it hard to believe I didn't have one before. Now it means I don't have to be cautious, etc if others are around. most people don't even know what I'm doing when I have it on!

I bought a hooter hider about 2 weeks ago and have used it twice. Once to nurse in a very public parking lot and once to use as a cover over LO while he was in a carrier. I don't think I'll be able to use it as a nursing cover because LO hates his head being touched while nursing! Go figure. But it works out great as a cover while he's in the carrier. It put him out to sleep like a light (which was the intent at the time!). The boning provided just enough space for me to see him dosing off