Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nursing Bra

Default Re: Nursing Bra

I've ordered Anita brand from http://www.birthandbaby.com. Even if you don't order from that site I encourage you to check out their online size calculator. It'll give you a good idea if you are wearing the right size. Also, you can read the description she has of the various bras which tells which bras are good for which type of breasts and whether you should order up/down a size based on how that particular style runs. Also, they ship for $1.
    I'm Wendi.
    Mom to:
    DD1 7/28/07 for 21 mos and weaned with
    &
    DD2 12/16/09

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*lidarln View Post
    this one in 4 colors, i also have 3 tanks...
    Awesome....my girls thank you!
    I'm Hillary
    Wife to Gualberto
    Mom to Nolan
    Born at 32 weeks-3lbs/10oz
    11-25-2007
    Our precious early angel

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being ~ Kittie Frantz
    Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth ~ Albert Einstein
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Looking for more information about vaccines?

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*nolies.mama View Post
    Awesome....my girls thank you!
    No, thank Kimberly aka MommytoLandin, she guided me to the light at the end of the tunnel....
    Autumn
    Moma to *Silas* 10-30-07

Well thanks to anyone who can help lift these!
    (my husband affectionately calls them my "jurassic jugs")
    I'm Hillary
    Wife to Gualberto
    Mom to Nolan
    Born at 32 weeks-3lbs/10oz
    11-25-2007
    Our precious early angel

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being ~ Kittie Frantz
    Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth ~ Albert Einstein
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ~ Mahatma Gandhi
    Looking for more information about vaccines?

another curvalicious girl here...

iw as a 38 F while nursing and the best bra that i found for support and function was the Supreme Nurser from Bravado Designs. ( www.bravadodesigns.com )

padded straps, great clasps, and true back support. i know the site has a measurement guide because i've used it. i do recommend that you get someone else to take your measurements though. you do'nt want to have any chance of mistake

Bravado also has a great supportive nursing tank that goes up to an F_G cup too.
    Their bras and tanks and undies are all great !! ( at least all the ones that i've tried

HTH
    meohmy

I second the Anita bra for great separation and support. I am a 36H when nursing.
    This is where I buy mine:
    http://breakoutbras.stores.yahoo.net/seminuunbyan.html

I hated underwires until I found my correct bra size - now I love them! I used to think I was a 40DD, because that is all they could fit me into at a brick and mortar store.