Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Pump/Bottle/Nipple compatibility

Default Pump/Bottle/Nipple compatibility

We are about to get rid of all our old bottles in order to get BPA free ones. So here are all my questions

I have an Avent Isis IQ pump which works well with me. Changing pumps is really not an option. So...

1. What is your favorite BPA free bottle? Which ones are closet to actual breastfeeding? (we have always used avent before – and we are happy with this except they are not BPA free)

2. What bottles are compatible with my pump?

3.If you mix and match bottles and nipples – what do you use?

Thanks!!

Default Re: Pump/Bottle/Nipple compatibility

i returned all my Avent bottles but DS wouldn't take any other nipple than Avent so i started using the Sassy MAM bottles (new and BPA free) i take the MAM nipples out and use the Avent nipples, it's a wide neck bottle so it should work with the Avent pump maybe?

oh but i still use Avent Via BM storage set since it's BPA free and i was already in the habit, my DCP hated using the Via stuff for feeding b/c they leak if you aren't diligent at attaching the collars, i have no problem with them probably because i am super worried about spillage, i have had 1 leak and that's it
    Last edited by @llli*lidarln; July 16th, 2008 at 01:45 PM. Reason: more info
    Autumn
    Moma to *Silas* 10-30-07

Default Re: Pump/Bottle/Nipple compatibility

THanks for the advice - we also use the via storage and those are working great (and good thing because I couldnt handle it if my freezer stash was no good!)