Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: SO powerfull at 5 months ....

Default SO powerfull at 5 months ....

we really started off struggling with breastfeeding, when lo refused to latch when my milk came in .... but we managed in the end .. then he started smiling at me when drinking and my heart melted ...

now at 5 months, sometimes we still have a bad feed, when he's tired or too impatient to wait for my let down ... and then i instantly feel insecure again and i'm in wonder how powerfull such a little being can be ...

but it's SO worth it in the end, thanx to the forum for always being there with words of encouragement and seeing other ppl out there feel the same ..

and also motivated to keep on breastfeeding up to 12 months!! AND BEYOND ..

Default Re: SO powerfull at 5 months ....

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*marinda.lindeque View Post
    we really started off struggling with breastfeeding, when lo refused to latch when my milk came in .... but we managed in the end .. then he started smiling at me when drinking and my heart melted ...

now at 5 months, sometimes we still have a bad feed, when he's tired or too impatient to wait for my let down ... and then i instantly feel insecure again and i'm in wonder how powerfull such a little being can be ...

but it's SO worth it in the end, thanx to the forum for always being there with words of encouragement and seeing other ppl out there feel the same ..

and also motivated to keep on breastfeeding up to 12 months!! AND BEYOND ..
    I *love* the way you phrased it, "I'm in wonder how powerful such a little being can be..." That completely captures my experience. How can such a tiny person be such a huge influence on me?
    Marianne
    LLL Leader