Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Solids and teething

@llli*emama is offline Shares Widely And Frequently

Default Solids and teething

Hi all. My LO is teething for the first time at 1 year and is rejecting her solids. Is there a connection? It's driving me crazy because I worry that she's not getting enough protein. I'm going to start making my own stuff (I was giving her organic purees from a jar) just in case she's bored of her current stash of food but I've tried new foods with her - like different flavors of yogurt - and it's a no go. Anyone else had this happen to them??

Default Re: Solids and teething

Yep - teething can leave parents with a miserable baby

How many times/day is she nursing? Not much to worry about if baby is getting a good amt of nursing sessions in.

Have you tried any homemade frozen types of foods/pops?
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.

Default Re: Solids and teething

I put frozen banana slices in those mesh feeders, and my lo seemed to like it on teething gums- other frozen food would work too. You could even use frozen breastmilk...I think teething affects anything having to do with their mouth whether it's eating or nursing...
    since 10/10/07
    and still going...