Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: relactation, any help would be great!

Default Re: relactation, any help would be great!

So guys I pumped last night for about 15 minutes and was able to fill the bottom rim of the bottle! I have pumped twice today, due to pump again in an hour and a half. I do have a double pump that is not hospital grade *i don't think* Its the first years double pump, anyway it worked great before I stopped nursing and it seems to be doing the job now. My only problem is my 3 year old son lost one of the valves so I can only pump one side at a time until I can locate it. I'm so glad I decided to do this but I wonder how long it will take for my milk to come back up.

Great news! My son just latched on a few times! He was a little frustrated when mere drops came out but he latched on for about 45 seconds then I tried the other side after he ate from a bottle and he latched on to that side no problem. I'm so excited since yesterday he showed no interest at all. I thought I would share IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Momma that is great! Good for you.. and him!! That is awesome news! Sounds like things are going well!

Loving being a first time mom to Mia Lynn! Born 2/26/08!!

At birth:8 lbs
    Coming home: 7 lbs 6 oz
    1 month- 9 lbs 12 oz
    8 wks- 11 lbs 6 oz
    3.5 mos- 13 lbs 4 oz
    5.5 mos- 17 lbs 2 oz
    10 mos- ~20 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*jacalyn.shealey View Post
    Great news! My son just latched on a few times! He was a little frustrated when mere drops came out but he latched on for about 45 seconds then I tried the other side after he ate from a bottle and he latched on to that side no problem. I'm so excited since yesterday he showed no interest at all. I thought I would share IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
    Woo-hoo!
    Marianne
    LLL Leader