Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He thinks I have 4 boobs!?

Default Re: He thinks I have 4 boobs!?

That is so adorable.

We call it "other side" too, and I used to laugh at how many "other sides" there were for some feedings! But there were never any top and bottom sides at our house, just back and forth: one side, other side, other side, other side...
    Lollie
    Mommy to Juni 7 and Jas 5
    Too lazy to use a crib, bottle-feed, wean, or pack school bags

oh so good to hear other people have these things going on too. My 23 month old used to act like I had four. He also says, "other side" and will try to reach through the top of shirts if I say it won't work that way.
    I came on this site tonight trying to find out if anyone had the same experience with the switching sides so frequently. He will nurse for a couple minutes on one side then switch to the other for maybe a minute then back then back to the other side and on and on...When I tell him we aren't going to switch, he will cry and sometimes try to get it out anyway.
    I can accept the weirdness a lot better if I know I am not alone.

That is soooo cute!! 4 breasts! haha

I only have two but she does say "other side" (in spanish though "otro lado" or as she says it "uabo" LOL, we are trying to keep our first language :P) and yes, she switches sides all the time, I think it's really cute. Amazing how they all do the same!

My lo is of the opinion that the boobage must be exposed at all times whether she wishes to take advantage of it or not. I can be sitting there and her ignoring them until I pull my shirt down and she will come over and carefully pull my shirt back up. She also goes from one side to the other as if there are difference flavors on different sides. Don't you wonder what is going on in their little heads as they do this?
    SAHM mom to 5 daughters-16,15,13,3,10 months Happy Wife to stressed out, overworked husband

Ds calls the boobs, "That" and points. It makes me feel kind of like a machine
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

Mine calls it "other side" also. And he looks for boobs in all sorts of strange places, including sometimes trying to pull down my pants!!!

all you ladies stories are so funny my DD isnt talking yet, but its funny as soon as she HEARS my nursing tank/bra snap open she goes MMM MMM haha and gets all excited!

I think its hilarous when she gets all excited it makes me feel loved

CAYLA
    Mama 2 Allie who Self-weaned @ 2 1/2
    Korben Jon born 07/25/2011*

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*manitobamommy View Post
    Mine calls it "other side" also. And he looks for boobs in all sorts of strange places, including sometimes trying to pull down my pants!!!
    HAHAHA So funny!