Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: all my child will eat is cheese and organic gerber ravioloe

Default all my child will eat is cheese and organic gerber ravioloe

they come in different varieties, she likes the spinach and cheese but this does not seem well rounded. I offer steamed veggies..usually the dog gets these as well as fruits.....we nurse at least 5 times a day sometimes more. Whats the dilly with this. Is it the texture of the pasta she likes...im at a loss. I dont mind giving it to her once in a while but its the only thing I can get her to eat during the day. She is 14 months and nursing alone does not fill her......any btdt with food. .. ps I spelled ravioli wrong.silly me
    My little May baby just turned THE BIG ONE!
    Formally known as kaykate23

Default Re: all my child will eat is cheese and organic gerber ravioloe

Very typical... can you learn how to make you own so you can at least change up the insides?
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.

yeah I was thinking of that pretty easy I would guess. I think you can buy the pasta part at the store. The newest issue is not your three time night nurser but attached to the boob all night nurser. I dont necessarily want to night wean but I for sure cant handle all night. I was hoping to get pregs soon, I have a little lpd. Sounds like another thread but I was a little concerned that maybe the night nursing was do to her ravi addiction....ahhhhh so tired... thanks for responding btw
    My little May baby just turned THE BIG ONE!
    Formally known as kaykate23

dr sears has some good tips on his website too - with regard to those picky toddlers... I doubt the nightnursing has much to do with the ravi obsession.. only because lots of toddlers aren't night nursing (or nursing at all for that matter) and go through the same thing
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.

Southwestern Ontario, the banana belt of Canada!

Unless you have dairy allergies in the family, ravioli should have nothing to do with sleep habits. (Dairy allergic kids can sleep very restlessly.) If it's any comfort, some toddlers like the same thing all the time. The same tastes, the same textures. Is your DD one of those that notices how everything feels, like seams in her sox and tags in her clothes? She definitely will notice textures in her mouth, if that's the case. My favorite book about this is: Raising Your Spirited Child. It's about kids who are more of everything. More picky, more intense, more clingy, more perceptive, you name it. I'm sure there's a section on foods in the book. And as long as she's nursing, she has a pretty good diet.
    A master is anyone who knows more than you do.