Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Need jogging bra

Default Need jogging bra

I am finally up for some running, I have been doing lots of walking and I finally feel ready to do more. I have the Bravado orginal bra but its not giving me enough support for running. What would be best? I don't really need it to be a nursing bra since I won't be nursing then, obviously. I haven't a clue what to get since, until now, I have never had any breasts to speak of, lol!
    Mom to Abigail, born May 3rd, 2007 (self-weaned at 27 mths) and Charlotte, born Nov. 24th, 2009. Both reflux babies and EBF. Charlotte weighs 31 lbs at 26 mths.

Default Re: Need jogging bra

I just use regular sports bras, though granted, I'm not large chested even now (I'm still a B cup!)
    Cheryl

Mommy to Tessa Noelle 12/14/07

Default Re: Need jogging bra

I have also just started running. I wear 2 sports bras...one is a cheap "Hanes Her Way" sports bra from Wal-Mart that is really too small but works. I wear another one on top of this that I got at Target (Champion brand). My other suggestion would be to use an ace-bandage and wrap this around you. Then, wear your sports bra over this. I have done both and it works for me. Hope this helps! (I too never had any breasts to speak of until now...it's definitely an adjustment!)
    Last edited by @llli*caleb.momma; June 25th, 2008 at 10:33 PM. Reason: wanted to add information