Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: yay for avocado

Default yay for avocado

it was a success she loooovvves it and it has all the good fat she needs

the only problem is now she wants everything we eat now. its like now she made the connection everything that goes in the mouth is worth trying.
    she screams and hollers when we eat. and sits there with her mouth watering and i feel so bad.

Is it okay to feed her table food if she wants it? I think i did that with the others but not sure if its safe to do?

shes 6m

sucessfully breastfeeding my little princess for 10 months we are absolutely in love I know Im giving her the best and I know she'll grow healthy and strong!!
    Happily Nursing my Toddler

New to and loving that too!!!

My little Sarai loves her cloth
    And I love to them.....yes yet another cloth convert

Default Re: yay for avocado

She's probably ready See this link...

Oh and - Have you seen this link and this one?? They might help you what to give next
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.

We love avocado too!

Feeding table food or doing baby led solids is great. I didn't do it with Kate, but have with Norah and eating is less stressful this time around and more entertaining for Norah.

Just check out the chart on what's safe when.
    http://www.kellymom.com/nutrition/so...rst-foods.html
    Mother - Wife - Artist - Cook - Writer - EnvironMENTAList - Cloth Diaperer (but we are soooo done with diapers) - Organic Health Nut...I'm sure there's more.

DD1 - 12/15/05 Breastfed for 16.5 months
    DD2 - 8/6/07 Breastfed for 3 whole years and 3 little, extra days.

the links are great. I am gonna start with bananas next. Does anyone use a mesh feeder?

sucessfully breastfeeding my little princess for 10 months we are absolutely in love I know Im giving her the best and I know she'll grow healthy and strong!!
    Happily Nursing my Toddler

New to and loving that too!!!

My little Sarai loves her cloth
    And I love to them.....yes yet another cloth convert

I never did - only because it seemed like a PITA to clean
    Neat thing about nanners is if you kinda smoosh in a bit between your fingers it will naturall split apart into 3 peices... much easier for them to handle
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.

I used mesh feeders & put frozen banana in- great for teething as well as experimenting with eating- yes they are a pita to clean- I rinsed with hot soapy water as well as I could and then used her bottle brush.
    since 10/10/07
    and still going...