Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when to solid rice cereal

Default Re: when to solid rice cereal

This is so corny, but the sweetest moments we have are when I wake up to see Luke with the most blissful look on his face and his arms wrapped around a booby

Quote Originally Posted by toriandlukesmom
    This is so corny, but the sweetest moments we have are when I wake up to see Luke with the most blissful look on his face and his arms wrapped around a booby
    NOT corny at all! Check out my ramblings here to really know "corny" (I think it's all precious and sweet!!):

My Morning Girl - Co-Sleeping Benefits!

Mama to Adeline Brett, breastfed for 4.5 years (12/14/05) and little Eliza June, new tiny sprite in my arms and still learning the ropes (7/18/10)

Family Blog • If I'm here I'm nursing and typing one handed ... forgive the typos!
    And I'm not a newbie at all ... I'm trying to get my old user ID working from back in the day ... paint-the-moon

I just read that..it brought tears to my eyes! Last night I came home from work and my sister (who is also my nanny) said "well we got off schedule, so he's not hungry" (usually he is starving upon my arrival!). After changing into my nightgown, I took him on my lap facing me and was talking to my sister about their day, and when I looked down Luke had this look of utmost concentration, brows furrowed and all, and was grabbing my gown trying to figure out how to get the nursing flaps open! We laughed and watched him and when he started grunting and fussing I nursed him and he gave me the biggest grin! He may not have been hungry, but he sure needed his mommy!

Well shoot... I somehow lost a reply post I just typed.. not sure what happened to my page! yikes. So I thinks all I said was that:

Yes, P-T-M, I too love the "is he a good baby question" . I either want to ask them for a list of what constitutes a good baby or say " yep, since I am bringing him up my way, of course he is" When people are around me a lot too, they will ask "does he ever cry?" as if he should cry a lot. and I say "not much at all" - and they reply with amazement and joy for me - then I get the inevitable question about "when are you going to put that baby down?" as I am either holding / wearing him...and that leads to the you have to let him learn about the world on his own, blah blah.. but that too is another discussion...
    so onto read the links you gave... thanks a ton
    Eme
    Click here to find an LLL leader near you...or call 1 877 4 LA LECHE for help now.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Ban the bags. ......... Watch your language. ....... Help keep Dr Newman's clinic open!

We demand that our childcare providers are CPR certified... why don't we demand the same of ourselves! Get certified!

I lost 22 lbs in 8 months... with a bit of determination and common sense information from this book.