Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: cup feeding?

Question cup feeding?

Has anyone tried this? I used it for the twins when they were small----I am not sure where I can buy the small flexible cup though.....

Default Re: cup feeding?

i haven't done it, but i know they have a good selection of the cups you are looking for at babies-r-us. HTH.

wouldn't just a small paper dixie cup work? you would us a new one each time.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea_ohio
    wouldn't just a small paper dixie cup work? you would us a new one each time.
    That is what my LLL leader recommended when my DD was striking. Small paper cups ... also the little medicine cups on top of things like Nyquil and such were recommended (obviously make sure it's new or very well washed!).

Mama to Adeline Brett, breastfed for 4.5 years (12/14/05) and little Eliza June, new tiny sprite in my arms and still learning the ropes (7/18/10)

Family Blog • If I'm here I'm nursing and typing one handed ... forgive the typos!
    And I'm not a newbie at all ... I'm trying to get my old user ID working from back in the day ... paint-the-moon

I know somebody that makes breastpumps makes them but I couldn't find them on-line at all. I am a big cheapy and I would rather not spend $6.. on special breastfeeding plastic cups. When the box of dixie cups is $2.99 for 300...
    maybe less at sams club if you don't get the special ones with mickey mouse on them.

Okay I will have to try that! Thanks -- I am a cheapie too !

let us know if they work! That way we can tell other moms if they ask.