Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Going on my hols!

Talking Going on my hols!

Hiya girls! I am going on my annual 2 week holiday on Tuesday to Greece! I can't wait! With my DH and DD1 aged 4 and DD2 aged nearly 23 mths

I will be starting to pack some stuff tomorrow, already typed out a complete packing list! Very organised me!

I will be certainly be BF my DD2 on the plane and possibly at the airport, but only if she starts moaning! It's the oldest toddler I will have BF ever in a airport or aeroplane and let alone in public! So I am hoping that everything goes OK and in Greece too.

Wish me luck!

Default Re: Going on my hols!

All the best!
    Will DD2 have her own seat? (I think you have the same age difference about that I do between DD's). IF DD2 has her own seat, have her sit next to you, then you can nurse descreetely while she is belted in(something I did with DD2!).

Talking Re: Going on my hols!

Thanks, no my DD2 isn't going to have her own seat. It's a shame really cos my DD2 is nearly only a foot shorter than my DD1 and they have both the same sized feet! So I am gonna have numb legs on my flight!

MUCH easier to nurse when she's in your lap!!
    maybe you can stick them next to each other for a while?

Thumbs up Re: Going on my hols!

Good idea! If they don't decide to squabble and fight!

I guess it's gonna a be a long flight, just found out last night that the airline has changed the flight times to earlier. That means we got to leave our house at 5 o'clock in the morning to get to the airport for 5:30am! I have never done it this early with my LOs before.

They adapt better than we can!

Quote Originally Posted by tamarama View Post
    They adapt better than we can!

Have fun!!

Proud Mother to Ziyad, born naturally, November 3 2006

Breastfed for 26 months and still co-sleeping
    "Do more than belong, participate. Do more than care, help.

Do more than believe, practice. Do more than be fair, be kind.

Do more than dream, work!."

Quote Originally Posted by Milkmaid View Post
    I guess it's gonna a be a long flight, just found out last night that the airline has changed the flight times to earlier. That means we got to leave our house at 5 o'clock in the morning to get to the airport for 5:30am! I have never done it this early with my LOs before.
    Aw, I hope it all goes smoothly!

I like early flights w/ my LO cause he sleeps most the time Hopefully your girls will do the same!

I've flown from coast to coast 4 times w/ LO already, he's my little travel buddy!
    Nikki

Wife to my best friend and mommy to our sweet little man born 4/07!

Still 'ing and loving life! We cloth!

Smile Re: Going on my hols!

Aww thanks everybody, I will have a lovely time.

I have packed this morning and my DH was staggered at the amount I am taking! I said "Well, the DDs get their clothes dirty every day and I am not hand washing every day either with travel wash! It's a holiday!"

Cleaned the house top to bottom, hate coming home to a grubby house after 2 weeks, cos I have got to face a huge, huge pile of washing!

Now I have got to cook dinner then, iron 'my travel outfit' then clean out my DDs' guinea pig's hutch and take the guinea pig round to my neighbours to be looked after while we are away!

Phew, I have certainly been busy today! Will sleep well tonight! I should be in Greece about 2pm in the afternoon (their time). So this is the last post I will type for 2 weeks! I certainly hope the flight goes smoothly - fingers crossed, at least I have got one advantage that the other mums haven't is get my tit out!

Bye you all!!