Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I tell them?

Default Re: What should I tell them?

YOu could just say that you have to pump because Clare loves her mommys milk. Simple, to the point and if you say something like its best that she have it until she is one you might make others feel bad for not doing it also (even though its the truth)
    Kim

Claire 08/27/06 7lbs 11 onces 21 in.
    Addison (Addi) 10/17/08 8lbs 11 ounces 21 in.

I dont know if I would overstress it! I pumped until my DD was 16 months and no one at work every said a thing.

Sometimes I think we are nursing mommas are out to defend out choices or be a little confrontational when it isnt even necessary! I tend to think most people dont care - they are just not exposed to that many people nursing that long!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*chargermom View Post
    I dont know if I would overstress it! I pumped until my DD was 16 months and no one at work every said a thing.

Sometimes I think we are nursing mommas are out to defend out choices or be a little confrontational when it isnt even necessary! I tend to think most people dont care - they are just not exposed to that many people nursing that long!

More people were intersted in my info than anything else.
    Mother to Emily June, b. Sept 18, 2005 and Lucy Quinn, b. 1/20/2012

“Buy the ticket, take the ride."
    Hunter S. Thompson

Excitement on the Side: Who doesn't love a confident woman with long boobs...

My lo is 13 months old and I am still pumping at work. I just tell them she is anemic (which she is) and that the dr doesn't want her to have cows milk because it stops the absorption of the iron and breast milk doesnt. It works
    Carol
    Proud mom to,
    Cassi 5/17/85
    Carlie 3/16/96

The Twinzillas
    Camryn 8/17/06
    Carson 8/17/06
    & their Shadow
    Caitlyn 4/22/07