Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: comfront nursing during night

Default comfront nursing during night

My 10 month old wakes up at least once during the night sometimes more. I don't think its bc she is hungry bc seconds after latching on shes back to sleep but if I try to free myself she wakes back up and will not settle back down until i let her latch back on. Since I work I usually put her in the bed with me when she wakes up for this feeding so i can get some sleep.
    Wondering if maybe I have just started a bad habit of getting into "mommy's bed" any suggestions on how to wean this night time feeding. I am also attempting to cut one of the three pumping sessions I do at work and one afternoon feedings at home. My goal is to wean completely at 12 months. So any suggestions on this would also be helpful.

Proud mom of:
    Zachary 11 years
    Chloe 10 months

Default Re: comfront nursing during night

forgot to mention she has never had anything to do with a pacifier.

i have the same problem, jacob will sometimes wake up in the night and want to feed and he'l go to sleep and then when u un latch him he wakes up

Ive always said what ever gets you the most sleep.. do it.
    co-sleeping is very common in most families! I think more do it then would ever admit too.
    Kids are only little for such a short time, and then they realy don't need to sleep in your bed anymore. ITs not a bad habbit, its good parenting.