I would appreciate very much if you may give me any input.

I wonder if I am able to increase my milk supply at this stage? The problem is that I never had good supply to begin with. Would frequent pumping/BFing be able to increase supply to above baseline? Any success story to share?

My LO is almost 5 months old and I just got back to work. I have been pumping and supplementing with formula because my milk supply has been low since day 1.
Just wonder if it's too late for me to do anything now to boost my milk supply? I really want to continue breastfeeding and I am afraid that my supply will drop even further after going back to work.

My supply issue might be due to my severe anemia. I had emergency C-section, lost a lot of blood. Then I had open wound...very stressful situation.
Was doing EBF for the first month, but LO not gaining well.
Started to supplement about 10 oz formula/day and my LO gaining well since then.
Pump ~ 6 times during the day and breastfeed at night (one or twice, but probably only minutes on one side)
Output is poor: Pump about 2 - 3 oz (both sides , mostly 2 oz ! )every 3 hours by Medela PISA.

Is there is anything that I can do to help boost my supply? Is it too late for me to do anything now?

Thank you very much for your input!