Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Prunes!!

Default Prunes!!

For the love of all that is good, do not feed prunes to a baby that is not constipated! Apparently, DH had no idea that prunes weren't a good idea. Today, I have cleaned poop off of the carpet, the tile and given a bath, which required that I rinse him, drain the water and then run more water to wash him. I still need to wash the diaper bag, which he somehow pooped on too. What's next?

Default Re: Prunes!!

actually prunes is one of the few things my son will eat...

You must've missed THIS recent thread of mine!
    All over the world there exists in every society a small group of women who feel themselves strongly attracted to giving care to other women during pregnancy and childbirth. Failure to make use of this group of highly motivated people is regrettable and a sin against the principle of subsidiary. ~ Dr. Kloosterman, Chief of OB/GYN, Univ. of Amsterdam, Holland

**Leslie**

Mama to:
    Shiloh (5/6/06) Nursed for 13 months and Josephine (7/26/08) Nursed for 23.5 mos Currently nursing my new little firecracker, Finley Catherine, born on the 4th of July!!

I did miss that thread.

When I told dh about what happened while he was at work he said, "It's good for him. We need to clean him out about once a week."