Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: CLW she's done!!!!

Default CLW she's done!!!!

My 3 year 7 month old has decided she is done nursing! Just like that. It's been two weeks. to celebrate she wanted to make chocolate dipped strawberries.....

Default Re: CLW she's done!!!!

Mmmmmm....chocolate dipped strawberries!
    How are you feeling about it?

Molly

Loving mama to JP (DS, 1/03 ~ nursed 6 mos), EL (DD1, 9/05 ~ nursed 4 yrs), EJ (DD2, 3/08 ~ nursed 3 yrs 9 mos), and
    JM (DD3, 6/12 ~ currently nursing), all born naturally
    Devoted wife to SAHD P, my hero
    A few of my favorite things that I've discovered on the forum: co-sleeping, baby-wearing, tandem nursing, baby-led solids, cloth diapering, APing, selective vaccination...the list goes on

How perfect.
    And what will YOU do to celebrate?

Congratulations!

I how are you feeling? I always wonder what that day will be like, but I am not sure how I will handle it! I am sure you have ahad an amazing journey together!
    Kelly

Mommy to Gabriel born 12/25/06 Breastfed 12/25/06 - 12/09 and possibly here and there still
    Madelyn born 9/24/09 delivered at home and caught by my husband

"To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right."

Well I am okay with it. I have been tandem nursing for 13 months so I still have a little one that is nursing! (She turned a year in April).

I find this reassuring. My 3 year 3month old is still nursing strong. I WANT her to wean, but I want HER to do it.
    Sometimes I feel like it will never end... *sigh*