Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Here We Are!

Default Here We Are!

Ah, I've been "gone" so long that a lot of mamas here probably don't even know who I am.

But since I've been lurking around and posting about my latest headache I figured I'd stop in and say, "We made it!" Haley turned one on April 27 and is still nursing strong. My favorite time of day is first thing in the morning. She sleeps all night long (woohoo!) in her own room now, so when she wakes up we bring her into bed with us and she has her "breakfast in bed." It's such a sweet start to our mornings.

Thanks to all of you who offered advice and comfort, especially through the early months when we were just getting started. I wouldn't be where I am without all of you. :group hug
    I love my kids. I care for them accordingly. What more can I say?

Default Re: Here We Are!

Congratulations Gretchen and Haley!!

Happy Belated Birthday to Haley! Thats fantastic that shes sleeping all night too. You deserve that sleep

Good to see you, Mama.

Lyn
    Lyn
    Nursing the girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Mama to Daniel (12/3/06) and Lucy Jane (8/28/08)

Happy Birthday Haley! You don't have to stay gone so long.....

Misty
    Loving my two sweet girls Audrey (7/18/06) and Annie (6/18/09) Baby #3 due to appear 8/5/10

Feel free to ask me about my successful HBAC , food allergies, cloth diapers, and the joy of having a high-needs, non-sleeping little dear who has grown into a wonderful preschooler.

Blogging here.

Quote Originally Posted by danlynclark View Post
    Good to see you, Mama.
    Hi, Lyn! Good to see you too!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetiejo5 View Post
    You don't have to stay gone so long.....
    I know. I miss you guys. But I honestly learned that this had become a real addiction for me in a negative way, and it has honestly been very good for me to keep myself away. Maybe I will eventually get to the place where I can find balance....
    I love my kids. I care for them accordingly. What more can I say?