Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Poop Changes

Question Poop Changes

Since we went back to breast LO BM's have changed. He used to go once a week, then it went to five days, then today made the fourth day and he has went twice! They are mustard colored, not watery but not thick. Since I have OS, I assume he is getting more foremilk than when I expressed and mixed it together.

Should I be worried? He's almost 12 weeks?

Default Re: Poop Changes

Nope, things just change. If they are yellow, he's not getting too much foremilk. Maybe more, but not too much.
    DS 1/2006 9 lb. 2 oz. 22 in.
    DD 10/2008 8 lb, 2 oz. 20 in.

Mustard colored sounds perfect to me! I like this link about poop: http://www.drjaygordon.com/developme...ricks/poop.asp

Quote Originally Posted by oklamom View Post
    Mustard colored sounds perfect to me! I like this link about poop: http://www.drjaygordon.com/developme...ricks/poop.asp
    Thank you for this link. It is the best I've seen. DS's has changed lately and couldn't find a good explanation for what I've been seeing. This was great for me!
    Our blessings from God!
    Kylee was born September, 2006 - 9 lbs. 12 1/2 oz, 21 inches long.
    Kiefer was born January, 2008 - 6 lbs. 14 oz, 19 1/2 inches long.
    He was diagnosed with a severe peanut allergy at 12 1/2 months old. Others later discovered.
    And I am even more blessed by being married to my best friend and the most honorable man I've ever known.

"The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world." - Abraham Lincoln