Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: which are the best slings? to use

Default which are the best slings? to use

hi i've been reading about the slings to use when not working. and was wanting to know which are best to buy? thanks

Default Re: which are the best slings? to use

It is in large part a matter of personal preference - this is a great website to start looking at all the possibilities

www.thebabywearer.com
    Mother to Emily June, b. Sept 18, 2005 and Lucy Quinn, b. 1/20/2012

“Buy the ticket, take the ride."
    Hunter S. Thompson

Excitement on the Side: Who doesn't love a confident woman with long boobs...

I LOVE this website, I have their basic fleece pouch.

www.kangarookorner.com

It depends a lot on you and your baby. My daughter never liked the sling, she preferred being in carriers that kept her body upright. I also wanted to be able to carry my baby on my back and ended up with a chinese carrier I really like - and so does she. I would recommend trying out a couple different kinds of slings, either borrow or go to a store and see which feels right for you and baby.

If you can, attend a local LLL Group. Ask the mothers there if you can try on theirs.
    Shannon
    LLL Leader

Protect your privacy online; don't use your full name. Click My Alias at the top left corner.

I'm horrible at html and encoding links, so I apologize in advance for all the long links!