Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grapes and Poop-This is Gross, So Read at Your Own Risk!

Where the Wind Comes Sweepin' Down the Plain

Default Re: Grapes and Poop-This is Gross, So Read at Your Own Risk!

Quote Originally Posted by MilMom View Post
    My mom warned me the first time I fed my son bananas not to freak out - many moms freak out thinking their child has a parasite or something. It's not. Totally bananas.
    Okay, I thought it looked parasitic! Phew! What a relief. Then the dye from the meds must have caused the color to change. Dh has changed his dirty diaper since then and hasn't seen any suspicious looking poop, so I guess he's alright.
    **Margaret**(the artist formerly known as mommamags) Mom to red- and curly-headed, blue-eyed, chunky-thighed Michael Thomas, 24 May 2007, 9 lb/22 in. As an infant, he was my little suckling pig. Now he's a total ham!!!

Quote Originally Posted by danlynclark View Post
    I would vote for the bananas. They can look like streaks of black threads. Similar to what the inside of a banana muffin looks like (I will be off banana muffins for awhile after typing that).
    Yup, I totally agree. Happens to DD every time she eats bananas!
    Jen, momma to Charlotte Rae born 9/25/07

Still breastfeeding !

and !

Another vote for Bananas! Lickily, I was warned before it came out my LO's backside.
    Samantha: born 3 1/2 weeks early on Sept 2006 6lbs 4 oz 18 inches long with situs inversus totalis. Now a strong healthy little girl that wants to be a NICU doctor, loves her little sister and breastfeeds her dolls!
    Milk donated with while nursing first LO: 2,200 oz
    Alexandra: born 3 weeks early on July 2010 7lbs 8 oz 19.5 inches long.
    Milk donated with while nursing first LO: 1,200

For information on becoming a Breastmilk Donor http://hmbana.org/index/donatemilk