Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Has anyone tried these?

Default Has anyone tried these?

I'm just curious if anyone has tried the Adiri nursing bottles. They look interesting and I'm thinking about trying one to see if my lo likes it for when she has to be bottle fed.

Default Re: Has anyone tried these?

I like the "Breastflow" bottles. They are also shaped like a boob (mini-boob), but LO has to compress an inner chamber to get anything out! It is a bottle designed by a lactation consultant, and is the one that most closely mimics breastfeeding since LO has to compress!

I think I saw those at the baby store. Might have to give them a try

I have the Adiri because LO doesn't like the bottle and has to use on on very rare occasions. She does ok with it but she does like to bite it! My LO takes one bottle about once every two months. I saw the breastflow too and think I would consider it but my LO is 11 months, so we now just use a cup.
    wife , mom, maid , cook , taxi. All in a days work

I haven't tried them but I know that they are bpa free. I stopped using breastflow and avent bottle for that reason and am now using born free bottles

I've never heard of BPA so I did some research and this is what I found. http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...lth&id=6083150 Also I have the Breastflow bottle and it works great. My son and I have been having a heard time with feeding and this has helped out great.